Bravery Issue #10 - Maya Angeloubravery
Issue 10 of Bravery magazine for kids is all about writer, poet, and activist Maya Angelou. This issue teaches about Maya's life and work in a fun, engaging way through illustrated stories, fun DIYs, and educational activities that the whole family can enjoy. There’s even a parent section! With an illustrated cover by Stef Wong and contributions from over 18 talented artists, writers, and photographers, Bravery is both beautiful and engaging. Bravery Magazine is a guide for dreaming and doing, and we hope it will inspire your little ones to be their own kind of brave.
Find other books about inspiring Activists.
- Ages: 4 - 9yrs
- Materials: full-color pages, soft touch matte cover stock
- Editor-in-Chief: Elyse Beard
- Creative Director: Ashley Aikele
- Contributors: Brizida Magro, Chelsea Ragan, Jamiel Law, Kate Miss, Katie Vernon, Kristen Solecki, Lee Foster-Wilson, Lorraine Nam, Loveis Wise, Lulu Kitololo, Mackenzie Alexander, Maddy Nye, Margaret Kimball, Meenal Patel, Rachel Katstaller, Wee Society, Anna Killian, Kimberly Murray, Sarah Warren, Wesley Salazar
- Cover Illustration: Stef Wong
- Dimensions: 64 pages; 8.5in x 10.5in
- Origin: USA