Me and the World - An Infographic ExplorationChronicle Books
Me and the World is a colorful, eye-popping universe of infographics about global communities. This content-rich book teaches about other kids and cultures around the world, all while stepping back and really seeing the big picture. Highlights:
- Packed with dynamic spreads about customs of other countries
- Invites readers to see themselves in its pages through a data lens
- Guided by a relatable, school-aged narrator
- Perfect for reluctant readers
- A great resource for educators looking for engaging content for children to understand data.
It's the perfect introduction for a generation entering an increasingly digitized, data-driven world. It pairs visual literacy with data literacy, using colorful illustrations and infographics to present information in a way young readers will not only understand, but enjoy. Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and educators.
See our full selection of Educational Books.
- Ages: 7 - 12 yrs
- Materials: Hardcover
- Imprint: Chronicle
- Author: Mireia Trius
- Illustrator: Joana Casals
- Dimensions: 68 pgs; 9in x 11in
- Origin: Printed in China
- ISBN: 978-1-4521-7887-5