Donna Wilson Rubber Teether - Cyril Squirrel Foxoli & carol
Hi, I’m Cyril Squirrel Fox! That’s right, half fox and half squirrel! I’m mischievous and like marmalade and dislike cottage cheese!
Cyril is one of Donna Wilson’s first adorable creatures and the most distinctive one, meant as a baby teether and bath toy. Designed with a long tail in the shape of a handle; easy to hold and chew on for babies. Including a range of textures, such as ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees. There are no holes in the design, preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold. He's hand-painted with safe, natural food grade dyes, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape - totally unique!
Cyril is a yummy terracotta red-orange - see his friends Ginge and Richie in the Donna Wilson collection. So freaking cute you'll want to collect all three!
See our full selection of baby Teethers HERE.
Find other Fox theme items.
- Ages: All
- Materials: 100% natural and sustainable latex from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand-painted with safe, natural food-grade dyes
- Dimensions: 5in x 4in x 1in
- Origin: Designed in Barcelona Spain; Handmade in the PRC
- Safety: Certified by Bureau Veritas, BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, NOT Latex-free
- Socially Responsible: With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India
WASHING & CARING
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.