Playing Cards - Pipolo Bluffingdjeco
Card Games help children to sharpen observational skills, develop memory, problem solving and critical thinking, all without realizing it and just having fun. Pipolo Bluffing is a classic bluffing game: you have to be a good liar to win!? Players can lie to get rid of their cards, but have to avoid being caught! If a player thinks someone else is lying, they say Pipolo. If they're right, the liar picks up all the played cards. But if they're wrong, they have to pick up all the cards themselves. The first liar to get rid of all of their cards wins the game!
This deck of over-sized, kid-friendly cards is perfect for family game night or rainy day play. The 4 playing cards are each sized perfectly for little hands at 3.2″ x 4.5″, and come in a sturdy cardstock box that's easily portable for any game-playing moment. This game is for 2 to 4 Players, lasting about 10 minutes.
See our full selection of Games.
- Ages: 5 to 99 years
- Materials: FSC-certified paper; pressboard; non-toxic inks
- Artist/Designer: Benjamin Chaud
- Dimensions: 44 Cards; package measures 3.4in x 4.7in x 1.2in
- Origin: Designed in France - produced in China
- Safety: Conforms to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE Safety Regulations, California 93120 compliant for formaldehyde Phase 2, TSCA Title VI Compliant